BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Never a Dull Moment

Well alot has been going on in the past week with our lives so I decided it was time to update this bad boy. Nicole will be arriving in Las Vegas on Sunday morning and I have never been this exciting in my entire life. We have decided to move to mesquite with my parents for a few months to save up enough money to get our own place there. We both like the small town setting better and there won't be any issues with Chili this way : ) I am thrilled we got everything worked out and everything is starting to come together. None of this would be possible without the tons of help we are receiving from my family, I don't know what I would do without all of you. Thank you so much <3








and last night my cat was out all night and today he's sleeping so heavily so i took some pictures and decided to post them for sarah since she loves cats :)



click them to see more detail :D



















4 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Ok next to my sleeping children, that is the most precious thing...I love kitty cats. I wish you could bring that little angel...I am sad for you, and me. Can not wait to meet you on Sunday. Sooo exciting. Take care and have fun rolling clothes...haha.

Ballin' Purpz said...

Hey! thanks for calling me back

Shawn said...

Dag, I didn't even know you guys had a blog. Thanks for the heads up.

P.S. Take off that freaking word verification thing. It sucks, worse than a wubby.

Devyn said...

He didn't tell me either shawn, its cool. I love cats, It makes me so sad that I dont have one. My last cat was a little on the aggresive side...but I still loved him. I think I was the only one though. You'd bring a dog over a cat though? seriously?