BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of july and other stuff

It's been a while since we've posted, sorry. I am going to make this a quick one filled with very amazing and cute pictures from the 4th. Also some cute ones of chili. I (Jason) am starting school at the community college here in mesquite this fall to get my gen ed out of the way, then transfer to vegas. Also we are buying a car on friday, I am excited :P

Anyway, here are the pictures for your enjoyment.


Chili playing the computer



Elizabeth isn't so sure she made the right choice by attending the firework show



Here are a bunch of pictures of Elijah finding the flash on the camera hilarious.







Elizabeth is still having doubts, and Elijah may be drunk.



The best picture of Elijah ever, can't say the same thing about Jordan



The fireworks finally start. Elijah kept saying "oh my goodness!" I sadly was not there until about halfway through the show because I was stuck at work. I missed out on all of these pictures but I can pretty much get what was going on by looking at them.






2 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Those are amazing!! Elizabeth looks the same in all of them. Haha. Elijah was so restless and squirmy until you got there Jason, and then he chilled right out. I am sad that you missed the first part though. See you Thursday. I love you. Sarah

Betty Brackett said...

Wow...gorgeous pics...with the possible exception of the one with Jordan :) It's ok though...I've got better ones of him so that one won't get stuck in my subconscious. :) The babies are so full of wonder...it's amazing. Good work.