BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

some new stuff



So....lately things have been fairly uneventful. I did get a job at Petsmart though. I get to groom dogs. It's a lot more work than I imagined, but the day goes by pretty fast and it's entertaining. So far i like it a lot, except for really squirmy dogs and having fur on my face and in my eyes all day. But along with a sweet store discount (including the dog trainer, which Chili will DEFINITELY be seeing once we get some money saved up) I get to groom Chili for free once a month. It certainly saves a mess and it seems like it would be a lot easier to clean him up with a groomer tub and a groomer table. Oh, one last great thing about this job is i get full benefits after 90 days. Other than that nothing else is new. Jason has gotten some job interviews, but he either didn't get a call back from them or the job ended up being something that just won't work out. But hey, good things come to those who wait...right?



1 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Boy Chili looks so big. That's quite a crinked neck he's got goin on there. The flower is beautiful.

Glad your job is tolerable. I am certain that something will happen for Jason soon.

Did you ask if you can take a few days off for the wedding?

Love & miss you guys

XOxoxo