BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Status update + Chili vs Bella.

Its been a while since we've updated so I figured I'd let you guys know whats going on.

Nicole and I started school this week on aug 31st. We have both been very very very VERY busy. Working full time and being a full time student is pretty hard. I like my classes, but I am most likely going to try and get my hours cut down to part-time if I plan on surviving this semester. My manager told me I only had to work 32 hours a work to keep my full-time status, so I told her that was fine. She continued to give me around 40 hours a week though, so now I am just going to go part-time. I still get benefits so it really doesn't matter that much. Nicole is doing the same. She is getting transfered to a Petsmart that is literally a minute walk from where we are living, which will be really good. She is also going to part-time.

Nicole promised a video, so here it is. There isn't alot of editing involved because I have been so busy. It is fast-forwarded a bit because it is kind of repeatative and I cut alot out. It still may be a little bit to lengthy, but as long as you watch like half of it you will get the idea.

Enjoy! (blog uploader is to slow so here is a youtube link)



3 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Very Cute. What is up with CHili opening his mouth and putting his nose on the floor. Very funny. FYI not crazy about the choice of music though.

Ballin' Purpz said...

Cake is awesome.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Chili totally needed a new toy and now he has one, in the form of a cute little puppy. I love the name and she is so adorable. I am glad to hear that you are going to be working less. And Nicole being closer to home is good too. Thanks for the video. I miss you guys alot. Love you both.