BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Its been a long time

Okay, i know there are a TON of pictures, and I have a few more I am going to add of the dogs at the beach, but its been a long time since we've updated.

We wanted to go here to take pictures a few weeks ago, but due to lots of random stuff happening at the wrong times, we ended up going like last week. By then, alot of the leaves already fell from the trees, but it is still really pretty.

School and work is going very well for the both of us, and I know in mid january i will be visting the family in nevada. Nicole will be able to come with me hopefully.

Enjoy the pictures!

Edit: I didn't want to use the blog uploader because it fails and takes way to long, so i used photobucket. The pictures are cut off : ( so you have to click on them to see them... Sorry




























































































































































4 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Beautiful...Thank you, a great way to start the day :) I miss you :(

Devyn said...

Gorgeous.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

I'm jealous!!

Betty Brackett said...

Wow! I love trees of every stripe and Autumn in the East is so fabulous...I'm living vicariously at the moment :) Looks like magicland.