BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

5 hour energy? pffft....

So yesterday my Jeremy, Sarah, Elijah, and Elizabeth came over around 11 am to pick me up to go chill for the day since they were going to be in my part of town. I went with them to frys and stuff, then they bought me an amazing lunch at chili's. I went with them to their house to check out their new tv and xbox 360, which was amazing. We hung out for a while before going over to Shawn's and hung out there for a while. We left around 7 pm and they took me up. Now I woke up around 9 am and had work last night, and so I stopped at a gas station on my way to work to pick up one of those 5 hour energy things, figured I would give it a shot. The roads were covered in rain which made the ride to work kind of scary, but i managed. After I was at work for 3 hours, I decided to take the shot of 5 hour energy. I only expected it maybe to last 4 hours or so, but once I only have an hour left I am awake anyway. I am pretty sure that what I experienced was the closest one can get to taking speed. I couldn't sit still, I ended up reracking all the weights in the entire gym. The energy only lasted 2 and a half hours, after which I felt like a zombie and I was in a terrible mood and had no idea what was going on. It says no crash on the bottle... It's lying to you. To top things off it was terribly windy when I was riding home, but I made it home before the rain : ). QQ more amirite?

2 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

You are so funny. I will remember that in the future. Did it taste good by the way? I haven't ever had one and don't think I will. Glad you got to spend some time with the gang too.

Hey did you get the pictures I sent you of the climbing rock and others?

Luv ya XO

Jeremy and Sarah said...

We had a blast too!! Thanks for hanging out with us.