BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

okay fir...second post.

Nicole and I decided to make a blog! I don't know how much credit I should actually even be taking, considering she will pretty much be doing everything when it comes to the template, which pictures to put up, but I will help as much as I can. It will be alot easier when she finally gets here, but we will just have to wing it until then. I cant even begin to tell you all how excited I am about her coming to vegas. It is going to be amazing. This is where it all got started :P






This is the beautiful Nicole


More pictures and stories to come in the near future, I am so excited!!!!




jason's silly hair:





6 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

She is beautiful indeed, I can't wait to meet her :)

Love you
Mom
XO

Betty Brackett said...

Jason, neat blog! Glad you're finally joining blogworld. It'll be great hearing about all the excitement going on in your life :)

Jordan Perkowski said...

Jason it seems you have fallen into this blogworld, and im comming with you so you dont have to be scared anymore baby.

John said...

Cool, Man!

So you two met in the "Valley of Serenity"? How romantic : )

I'm really digin' your tunes, but you know, you can set the thing up so it doesn't automatically start when you open the page. You've got it on random and a couple of the tunes are pretty jolting for us older folks.

..probably others more so than me ; )

Peace/Love, Uncle John

Betty Brackett said...

Wow...Fur Elise on your music list...I'm impressed! Something for everybody,eh?

Jeremy and Sarah said...

sorry that i am so late with this but NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THE BLOG...I am so excited though and I can't wait to meet you, Nicole.