BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

this was a good week

so i went to a doctor yesterday for the 3rd time for this ear infection that i've had for 2 months now. turns out, it's not a regular bacterial infection, it's some fungal infection which is why those giant antibiotics i took before weren't working. just my luck to get a fungal infection, right? so now i have to use these ear drops that are a mixture of vinegar and steroids and when i put them in it feels like my ear canal is on fire and then that whole half of my face smells like vinegar for hours. but at least this thing is going to finally go away :)















and today i woke up and opened my blinds and i see my streets and neighboring houses completely coated with snow! and apparantly it's supposed to continue snowing until tomorrow. i took chili to play in it in our backyard, but he kept crying to go back inside :P he's not used to the snow.




this is the view of similar condos from my window, sorry for the screen in there =/









our backyard










chili checking the scenery











and now trying to fight our cat





his name is beans

3 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

A Fungal infection in one's ear sounds like not so much fun, anyway I hope it gets cleared up for you. The snow looks absolutely beautiful. Love the Chili & Beans combo..very cute. All of my boys are allergic to cat's, at least I think they are, Terry is so we never really had one.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Jeremy says that he is but he's not...he is allergic to cats like Chelsea is...I think Bean is the cutest little angel kitten on the planet...I may not like dogs but I do love cats.

Betty Brackett said...

What a neat setting! Looks so New Englandish...where is it anyway? Your pets are SO cute! Sorry about the fungus...fortunately, they generally clear up quickly with treatment. :)